NOTE: The PSP Project is the sole and exclusive representative of all The PSP Project artworks ("tubes") displayed on its website.
1. Tubes may not be printed in any way, shape or form. They are for online/digital use only!
2. Tubes may not be sold or bartered or used for profit or commercial use in any way. Furthermore, no Tube may be displayed on any website or community that offers private or commercial services to the public.
3. All Tubes purchased from The PSP Project will be exactly 600 pixels and may not be upsized to have a larger tube. All .jpg image packs are 600 pixels on the longest side.
4b. All creations (tags, banners, stationary, avatars, etc) using The PSP Project tubes must have the copyright symbol, full name of the artist and artist website (depending on group rating) plus your license number clearly visible (all creations must have a name or initial, otherwise, they are considered blank and blanks are not allowed). You may not place a copyright symbol with your name on or around the image as it is considered a derivative work. You can, however use phrases such as "tag by, creation by, etc" as your tagging mark. Please credit your creations like this:
© Full Name of Artist / Artist website / TPP#####
**No URLS are allowed on tags that do not belong to either the Artist or Background owner.**
5. You may use only the The PSP Project images you have purchased. Purchasing an image and acquiring a license does not give you unlimited access to any image except the one you've purchased directly.
6. The PSP Project Tubes may not be "file-shared". Distributing Tubes individually or through "file-sharing" is strictly prohibited. This includes distribution through any electronic or digital means: sending through sharing groups, uploading to personal websites with downloadable access, or via personal email from one person to another. Tags may be created for offer as long as they are not blank and the appropriate copyright credits and license are on each tag. Blank tags and "stats" are also prohibited. A shared tag or stat must have text on it to some degree, making it "designed", therefore, not blank.
7. The integrity of The PSP Project artist images must remain intact in all creations. Certain elements of the Tubes, such as clothing and jewelry, may be sparkled or glittered. Borders, lettering, names, etc. may be added and animated, to enhance the main image.
a) ANIMATION: eyes may blink and hair may move, but NO BREATHING images, unless that artist has given full animation permission.
b) COLORING: You may convert the image to grayscale or colorize an image all one color to match the tag (all one color means: sepia, monotone, black and white, etc.). Some artists may allow full colorization, so check our list.
c) You may not switch heads on images (yes, that's been known to happen).
8. Do not mix artists. No The PSP Project artist may be added to a tag containing the art of another The PSP Project artist or any other artist not affiliated with The PSP Project. The only exception to this term are the artists listed at the bottom of the ARTIST COPYRIGHT page. Only those artists may be mixed.
9. ADDING ELEMENTS: You may place small elements to cover prohibited parts of rated R images (example: star, bar, tex, circle, etc). You may not add pieces of clothing, wings, halos, etc. to the original art.
10. Stock photography may be used in any signature tags/stats/banners created with any The PSP Project Tube. When combining art with stock photographs, you must display copyright information like this:
Image by "Artist Name" and/or website (if applicable according to the rating of the group)Photograph by "Photographer Name" and/or website and The PSP Project license number
Usage of your own photography in the tags is permitted. When combining artists and your own photography, you must display copyright information like stated above.When using digital scrapbooking kits, no copyright symbol may be used in conjunction with any Artist copyright information. Copyright information for The PSP Project scrap kits is not required.
11. You may create tutorials using The PSP Project artist images. You may not offer your licensed Tube for download for any tutorial written and shared.
12. Websets, calendars and desktop backgrounds are allowed. Appropriate copyright information, including your license number, must be given in the credits.
13. Donation buttons placed on group communities and websites are permitted so long as donations are for the upkeep of the community/site itself (removal of banners and pop-up ads). Donation buttons may not be for personal or professional commercial services.
14. The PSP Project will not honor any refunds for digital graphic purchases.
There currently are 10 guests online.
Home :: Conditions of Use
TPP Starter Pack
Free Gift with $5.00 Purchase.